These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Loveness London, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms ad conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Purchase of Products
- All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our order acknowledgement policy and availability. if an order is accepted for which there is no current stock you will be contacted by email and will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Order Acknowledgement Policy
- Please note that your order will become a legally binding contract entered in between us upon dispatch of your order.
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Loveness London reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Once you submit an order, we immediately prepare all stock items for delivery. You can cancel your order at any stage until delivery. If you would like to request the cancellation of an order, please contact us on email@example.com as soon as possible. inform us of any cancellation at the earliest opportunity.
- If you are a consumer you have the right under the Distance Selling Regulations to cancel the contract within seven days of receipt of the goods and receive a full refund provided you’ve not used them as it’s a bespoke brand.